Monday 18 March 2013

Disappointment.

It have been awhile since I last blogged
And I guess there's a need to do this 
Because I don't know who else I can talk to about this.
Okay, it's regarding CSS
I'm not blogging this because I'm eliminated
But because my best friends are changing
As the competition goes on, we starting to drift away from each other
This is not what I want in this perfect friendship we have.
Don't take my concern for granted please 
To whoever I shall not mention name
I knew you would get the lowest score for the week
Its not that I purposely want you to be lowest
But I felt that urgency for you to experience what does being the lowest feels
So you could perform better next round and at least learn something
Maybe you dislike me or whatever I don't know
But now what you are doing, is call, taking your friends as granted
Its not my responsibility to worry about you know ?
I did it because I wanted to, because I care
I treat you like a little sister, but I don't think you ever appreciate it man.
For every single time you dao me, I feel pissed ya'know ?
But I let it go, every single time
Stop doing this man, I know you might be stress and all this
But it's not right, to take your friends as granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment