Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ranting stuffs

Hey Val, I wanna tell you :) I'm a Real Big Fan Of Yours :) 
I wonder if you will ever see this but yeah :/ I used to love you, as a guy falling for a girl. But now, I've managed to turn that love into some kind of admiration. I admire the way you live, you love, you smile, you rant, you treated your friends :) I love the way you used to express yourself, to tell the world what you have in mind :) All those things you ever ranted; insecure, Exs, friends, life, school, family, love, and etc. I enjoyed reading your blog, I seriously do :) So yeahh, I have a message for you. 


Dear Val,
             Don't always feel that you're fat or imperfect. You're good the way you are, in both your mind and physical appearance. I know, you feel that you're ugly when you looked into the mirror, I feel that way too. But hey, there ought to be someone out there, love the way you are right now :) Of course, if you're really determined to change yourself, I couldn't stop you from doing it. But I just want you to know that, having imperfections is fine. No matter whatsoever, I'm right by your side, stranger or friend, I don't care. Even if the whole world turned against you, I'll be by your side :) Just cheer up kay ? I'm saying this since both of us lose our self-esteem :B Hahaa. Take care, biggest love here :)
                  
Leon. 




I've always trying to keep myself calm, as much as I could be. But my calmness oftenly got mistaken as being emotional, what's up with that ? It wasn't so good to being calm ya'know ? When I ended a relationship or I get offensed, I tend to keep calm. And so, I couldn't release my emotions. Bad for health, bad for health. That's the reason why I say my tears have dried up. Of course, being calm wasn't that bad.  If you got too hot-tempered, you will ended up exposing your own weaknesses to others, and I don't like that. Okay, suddenly my mind went blank and I don't know what am I suppose to write anymore :x 
So yeahh, just ended it here kay. :) Night peeps. 


I want to love
I don't want to break-up 
I don't want to have doubt in my relationship
I want my girl to be lovely and cute
I want my girl to be one of the kind
But, I haven't met her in my life yet.
Sad story :(

No comments:

Post a Comment