Monday 30 April 2012

Coming Back

Sup people :) It really has been awhile since I last blogged ;) So yeahh, suddenly got tempted to blog and so I did :D Recently, yeah, I fell in love. Hmm, it took me awhile, but now, yeah , I'm in love. What do we mean by falling in love ? Actually nobody knows, because it doesn't have a solid description of how it was like and how we explain it. It just plain incredible, and somewhat awesome. I don't know if she'll be like Valerie, because she look like Valerie too >< But now, even things that I wrote became A all the way == Same thing happened when I first like Valerie, so how ? Typical teenager ._. Btw, my this stupidsillyshagua crush's name is call Ariel Chua :/ Yeahh, Ariel Chua. Sighed, still troubling about whether she'll turn up for tomorrow's date. 
Yeahh, alot of people say love is blind. I used to say that too. But it wasn't blind, we choose to close our eyes on what is wrong instead. What we're doing is pushing the blames on love, as if it wasn't our business at all. And accepting someone who is terrible wasn't because you're mad, it's because you love him/her, you accept his/her flaws. Don't be so insecure about love, it was suppose to help you grow stronger in life. Just in case you don't know, no matter how high you built the wall, someone will break it down like nothing matters. You won't be able to resist, because it's unresistable. I know to lots of people, love is a danger. But sometimes it wasn't, it heals your heart, smooth your soul. Love applies differently on different people and changes from time to time. I ain't Lord Romantic, but at least I tried to look at Love from different perspective points and judge it accordingly. Please, don't be afraid of love, it wasn't so that dangerous and fairy tales. It's true kay ?
ARIEL CHUA, MY DEAR BOYFRIEND MACHIAM SHUAIGE 
I know you're shy, VERY shyshy, SUPER SHYSHY

LIKE OMG AM I SAYING ><

I ask you out on a date for like more than 7 times in the past seven days, damnn zaii horh :b 
Later I go show other people my E-Cup Boob uhhh :b Hehehe
I prefer to call you bhyy, so here's a little something for you even though you might not see it

I like you, and hence I love you. I machiam love you like Rose love Jack in Titanic :b Ohyeah, there wasn't a  "YOU JUMP, I JUMP"  scene ;) I don't expect you to believe me, I know there are people out there calling me Playboy. But now I love you, you so machiam cute larhhh >< I think the reason why you wouldn't say yes is because we never actually met in real-life, but the thing is, we DID ._. I think I too small for you to see liao that's whyy :B We random like shit, we sweet like awesome. We weren't couple, people won't know. But I know, alottt of guys like you know ? I'm not happy with the idea of someone else having you. So I will keepon trying and trying, until you're mine. I have too much things to say, I leave it for the status in facebook >:3 So yeahhh, ShuaiGe be ready horh :b OLEOLEOLEOLEEEEHHHH 


No comments:

Post a Comment