Tuesday 4 September 2012

Aw well

Hi people, I know it has been awhile since I last blogged. I've been really lazy to blog so yeah, no excuse kay ? Life has been tough for me this few months and I don't really know how to describe it. Alright, basically what happened is..
1) Fought with parents
2) Broke Up with girlfriend
3) Flunk my maths and many tests
4) Getting fatter and fatter
5) Surviving my horrible horrible school
I'll elaborate on this few points so yeah, stay with me and continue reading :)

1) Fought with parents  : Alright, I know we all have been through this kind of argument before, and I know, we all know that, we hate it . Why ? Because we love our parents, sometime we might not say it, but we do, we all do. And having to break their heart is something I hated to do the most. Not being immature, but sometimes, parents really don't understand us. Not only that they don't understand us, they also pretended they do and ignored how we feel and think. I mean, people change, so its not like I'm the me who I used to be. But they don't get that, they thought that I'm just a 3 years old kid that need parent to help me decide what to do and what not to do. And also, generation gap. Yes I know, they have their own generation while we have ours, so I don't really blame them for that. But, seriously, saying "fuck" is not being no manner okay ? Besides, I really don't use that to adults or people that I respected. Those that I said fuck to, is either my good friends, or someone that ill-treated me. How I hope they could understand that... 

2)Broke Up with girlfriend : Nothing much to talk about. I don't know what went wrong with her, probably something that I did wrong. And she threw temper on me like crazy and I simply can't take it anymore and broke up with her. I felt bad because I told myself that I would last long with her. Her name is Sabrina, have a tough life and not much friends. Which make me felt even more guilty with breaking up with her. But its all over now, no point talking bout it. It's not like I'm the kind of person who wouldn't hang on to the past but, her, one time is all I need to learn about her. Perhaps I'm alittle cruel with not giving her another chance but I'm sure, she won't be the kind of girl I can invest my feelings in. But still, I wanna thank her for all the memories and happy moments. Everything wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for her.

3)Flunk my maths and many tests : I'm sure everyone is having trouble with their studies, me too. But, maths really isn't my thing ya' know ? I'm more obsess with design and art or probably music, despite I know how bad I am when it comes to music, the rythm and stuffs. Pfft, I just can't get a single thing that my teacher taught me. Alright I'm making progress but I doubt if I can catch up with my maths and do well in the EOY this year... Aw well, I guess I just have to try. And, my History is deproving as well, uhhh, gonna buck up alot more now. 

4)Getting fatter and fatter : ALRIGHT, this is what troubles me the most! Compare my body figure to last year's , damn, I'm really gaining alot of weight. From 50+ kg to 67 kg , that's alot kay ? I hate that wheel tummy of mine , I feel like uncle and look really funny. Sighed, all comes down to my self-esteem again. I'm totally losing it due to this issue man.. The reason why I'm fat now is because I hasn't been exercising the past few months.. Basically the whole year. So, I'm planning to work out more and hopefully, get back my abs and regaining my stamina. Wish me luck guys!

5)Surviving my horrible horrible school : Okay okay, admit that. We all hated our school. Sometimes I just felt that the pupils in my school are just so mean... And so many backstabbers and stuff, I don't get it. If you guys don't wanna be friend, then just say it in each other's face. Why must you guys do so many little actions and pattern ? Pattern more than badminton, that's damn childish can ? Jeez, not saying that everyone in my school are mean and I'm definitely NOT racist. But malay boys, please grow up. All those insulting and teasing, not funny bro. It makes you look stupid and arrogant. Learn to respect others before someone lay their hands on you. And, don't ever try to mess with chinese, I repeat, don't try. You respect us, we respect you, simple as that. Those malays that are able to mix with chinese, you know why ? Because they respect us hence we respect them. Learn and apply, thank you. 

Alright, shall stop here. Hope you guys have a great holiday ahead and enjoy :) Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment