Tuesday 18 September 2012

The seas high and the mountains' low

"Why spending your entire trying to impress others when all you need to do, is just be yourself ? "

Hey people, being a little pessimistic today. I just like to do moodswing in my everyday life :) 

A little CRAZY, FUNNY, ANGRY, LOVELY
Just being myself.
It's funnysometimes when you does moodswing
People will never, I repeat, never
Get the definition of moodswing
They will just keeeeeeeeeeep asking
"Are you alright ?"
Normally, they asked because they care
BUT
My friends asked because they thought I'm crazy !
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
My cliques are always crazy
Every clique that I'm in, we're crazy
We do crazy stuffs, random shits
We get mad at each other, laughing at each other
Good times
Sometimes I asked myself
"How long will this kind of days last ?"
Not to jinx anything but yeah
That's how I feel
People don't stay forever
At least most of them don't
So it's normal if anything happens
And the clique is being tear apart
I know this is random 
But just want to say some little thing to my clique

"Hey guys"
"I know everyone has their flaws and strength"
"Don't compare among yourselves"
"There ought to be times when argument "
"Come into our life"
"But no matter what happen"
"You guys are the best -smile- " 

-----------

Alrightyyyyyy
Let's end that little tea party right there
Shall continue with my blogging 
I fell sick few days ago
And it lasted till today. :/
1. Sore Throat
2. Fever
3. One Day MC 
It's funny how excited people is when they got MC
As if MC are the best thing they could get
During weekdays

I spent my friday and weekend at home
Eat, Shit ,Sleep, Whatsapp
Eat, Shit, Sleep, Whatsapp
Eat,Shit,Sleep, Whatsapp
Eat,Shit,Sleep, Whatsapp 
--------
Yeah, that's basically what I did for that 3 days
I'm likka rotting half-alive dude
Met some new friend
A girl :D 
Her name is Parisa, Parisa Bong
Cute girl, great personality 
Blogshop lover 
She's a Cancer :B
We chat for a few time and yeah
Still having fun talking to her though :)
PONY
"If you even happen to be reading this"
"Haha"
"I know I'm just a stranger walking into your life"
"But I'm gonna stick around and poke my nose into your life :b"
"I-I-I-I don't care what you sayy"
"Just reserve the last few minute of your everyday life"
"Then chat with me :D"
"OKAY!? OINK"

Talking about blogshopping
I guess I shall start selling things again
If not where should I get money from ? Mmmmm ? 
Sighed, facepalm everytime I open my wallet
Got money but I can't use, pathetic much
Okay okay, I'm ending this here
Thanks for reading, enjoy your life
See you next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment