Saturday 29 September 2012

night skies and shining stars

"If I choose to text a person day and night, then their important to me"

Hey people
I'm spending my boring weekend
Updating this shitty old blog of mine :)
EOY is around the corner
I'm feeling so stressed out ><
Not because I'm nervous or what
But I still can't improve on my maths & science
It was really frustrating because both the subject
are
IMPORTANT
So my mum kinda emphasize on me to pass them
So miracle happens
I start studying :/
In school, after school
I'm studying non-stop 
It was kinda hard for me ya'know
Considering the type of person I am
Always playing and not studying...
FUCK THAT
I will only keep up with this till EOY finish
After that, no more study
My maths, really, facepalm
I can't even get my factorization right -.-
ALGEBRA, seriously, the biggest douche I ever known
Open bracket, changing of signs
asdfghjkl...............
Really hope I could past my EOY with flying colors. 
---------
ShoutOut Section
----------
Same old person, 大小姐
Heh, be honored horh :b
I mentioned you in my blog, unlike you :3
I know I'm super noisy, super lame
But bear with me because I'm me :)
I don't mind being an alternative of your listener
As I always knew you got a bunch of close friends :)
But whenever you need someone to talk
And there's no one to turn to
I'll be there for you :)
I can't promise you I'll always always be there
But as much as I could, I will be
You'll probably doubting why would a guy
Treat you like this and etc etc
Well, because I'm crazy :3
Not much intention anyway
We started as strangers then now
Normal friend :b 
HAHAHAHA, OKAY LAME
Don't always stay up till so late
Don't always LAZY to eat
If you want to stay young and pretty
Sleep earlier, eat on time :3
I know it's hard to get over a person
I've been there before, I know how you feel :)
Don't keep everything to yourself
Sometimes, Its okay to cry or to have some moodswing :)
Surely a bunch of people have already told you that
So I'm not gonna repeat what they said
But, stay as the way you are now :)
CursedPonies, the Poisoned Goddess :)
----------

Okay, now wrap this up with some love talks
I'm always the kind that cling on to the past
So I have moodswings occasionally 
Have you ever felt that
Every song, every place
Every backview of a person, every voices
Reminds you of someone, who were once close to you ?
I guess everyone does :)
To everyone that is still clinging on to the past r/s
Smile more, cry more
People like us are badly wounds and need to be alittle crazy
Time heals everything ? No
They just make everything more blurry 
So eventually you won't even remember
Who is that person you once loved 
You might remember his name, what you guys did together
But try, try to recap, if that feeling is still the same ?
Sometime you thought you still love that person
But actually, you've already get over them
You don't feel the same as last time
Perhaps still a little heartbeat, alittle wobby eyes when you saw them
But you guys are certainly over them.
Cheer up, look far
Someone better is waving at you, waiting for you to open your heart
Much love :) 
"Don't be afraid to love, don't be afraid to fall"
Be courageous, people
Love is everywhere :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment