Saturday 3 November 2012

The tiny raindrops that land on my hand

Hey people :)
It sure has been awhile since I last blogged
Well... I was lazy :b
Exam is over and my result came out
I would say that I did pretty well !
5 As , 2 Bs , 1 C and 1 F
Well I failed my science...
Its alright, I still get promoted to Sec 3 Express anyway !

Alright, today I'm just gonna talk about parents
Parents , parents , parents
I know I have no right to say this but
Why are everyone hating their parents ?
I don't get it, I seriously don't 
I mean, parents are the next best thing happen in your life
Besides your true love . 
So why are we hating them when we are suppose to appreciate them ?
To be frank, I ain't no Mr. Goodie Doodie
I was once a really rebellious kid 
I lied, I smoke, I drink , I fought
Well, except that I didn't get a tattoo for myself.
Other than that, I'm a 100% rebellious kid.
But when I realize that I'm the one who causes my mum to cry
I actually hated myself
Not just that because I'm a boy and I'm not suppose to make a women cry
But its because she is my mum
I had this dream last night
Though its abit crazy but yeah, I saw my mum dying in front of me.
I don't wanna describe what was in my dream but yeah..
When I woke up, I felt lost.
I started to question myself
"How will I continue with my life without my mum's presence ?" 
"Will I be able to cope with the life if she's gone ?"
Hey, I'm not over-attached to my mum
But it's just that the thoughts just hit me
We got to realize that people will leave one day
As death is part of our life journey
So I don't get why people hate their parents
The time we have to be with our parents is short
If you don't appreciate it now, when are you going to do that ?
Don't always hate your parents for what they did wrong.
And start thinking about the good things they have done for you
---------------------------

So... Holidays...
I don't really know what I should do for my holiday..
All I know is that, $250.
I need to save $250 for someone, someone special.
I broke a lot of promises before
And I told myself this will be the one which I shall not break
That will be the first time which we actually meet each other.
Aw well, till then , I shall work hard for bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment